Before experiments

Applying for a project licence

Researchers who wish to begin a research or education project that involves experiments on animals are required to apply for a project licence. To do this, register with us.

You can request the pre-filled forms by e-mail.
Please indicate whether you want to receive the forms in Dutch or English.

Read more in the info centre